Achieving Career Objectives
From coaching executives to exploring career options, Sue Cullen & Associates assists individuals in discovering who they are, what they want to achieve and how they can best flourish in a work environment. Sue Cullen also offers workshops and retreats based on the principles and tools of the best-selling book "What Color Is Your Parachute?".
Having assisted hundreds of individuals with career development or career transition needs, and leveraging experience gained as an executive recruiter early in her career, Sue Cullen brings a unique and practical perspective to the guidance she provides. Building on her philosophy of Every Step Matters™, Sue helps her clients uncover the options they have, realize that there is something better and empowers them with tools and information needed to achieve their goals.
Career Growth within Organizations
If you are currently working in an organization where you’d like to stay, Sue Cullen & Associates can help you to:
• Explore options and market yourself within the organization
• Develop or strengthen leadership skills
• Pinpoint areas of growth through 360 degree feedback
• Realign your skills and passions with the organization’s needs
• Develop a personal action plan to achieve individual and organizational goals
Individuals with Career Changes and Job Searches
If you are changing careers or searching for a job, Sue Cullen & Associates can help you to:
• Clarify your skills, interests, values and goals
• Explore ways to enhance your self-confidence, motivation and self-esteem
• Develop an Action Plan to achieve your goals
• Polish your resume and other professional correspondence
• Improve your job search techniques
• Strengthen networking skills
• Prepare for job interviews
• Negotiate more effectively during salary discussions
• Transition smoothly from previous roles
Do you want to thrive in a career that excites you everyday? Contact Sue Cullen & Associates now - we can assist you in finding a career where you will flourish.
“After many months of aimless job searching, a friend insisted I meet with Sue. What a difference her insights and guidance have made! I feel more focused than ever before – both professionally and personally. With Sue’s help, this focus resulted in better networking skills, a superior resume and, ultimately, a couple of job offers. The combination of her personable nature, sincerity and enthusiasm create a dynamic coaching style. I highly recommend her services.”
– Mike, Director of Marketing,International Specialty Retailer